Project Manager - £500-£550 per day inside IR35 - 12 months - 2-3 days a week on site (Farnborough)
I am partnering with a forward thinking and innovative household name who are looking for a Project Manager to manage a regulatory process This is a great role for you if you are a skilled Project Manager with heavy exposure to working with Subject Matter Experts and related processes and you will require experience with regulated business and regulatory demands. You will be disclosing commissions of my client's broker to the customer.
- Responsible for the management of multiple concurrent business projects and cross functional project teams to ensure that projects are delivered within the agreed time, cost and quality parameters to address strategic or statutory business issues and requirements.
- Direct management of multiple projects.
- Support management of project prioritisation and scheduling process.
- Lead project team to ensure they understand their accountabilities and targets throughout the project
- Management of project definition, ensuring all projects are defined and presented to relevant bodies including details of costs, time, solution, approach and business benefits.
- Proven track record of successfully implementing projects, preferably within a finance focused industry
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to influence at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative without direct supervision with a high commitment for delivery and quality
- Demonstrable experience of applying varied structured Project Management across the entire lifecycle
If you would be interested in further information about this exciting assignment, please apply today with a CV showing you match the above criteria.