David used to work in the Production team but he has just been promoted. His story is proof that most vacancies here are filled from within - which means this could not only be your next job, but the one after that as well.
Along with good prospects of promotion, this automotive business view their employee's as an investment, rather than a cost. This is reflective in what they're looking for from their next Project Manager and that is the opportunity for growth and development.
Aside from being part of on of the UK's industry leading automotive businesses and working with the likes of Aston Martin, Lotus, Ford, AMG and more, you'll have access to the following benefits:
• Growth opportunities
• 25 days annual leave + bank
• Profit share
• Life Insurance
• Combined Pension
• Attitude Driven Annual Bonus
Here is a little bit more about the role:
• Liaise with senior staff and various departments.
• Effective and efficient stock control for production and delivery.
• Create and maintain Bill of Materials.
• Monitor raw material availability, and coordinating with suppliers.
• Negotiate with suppliers/vendors for external purchasing.
• Monitor and organise production schedules.
• Adheres to policies, procedures, and operational guidelines -TS16949.
• Maintains working knowledge of safety policies and regulations.
Here are a few of the key requirements:
• 1 year in a similar production planning or coordinating role.
• Education to at least A Level or equal.
• Experience in production or manufacturing.
• Ability to schedule production.
• MRP/SAP experience
• Strong communication skills - externally and internally.
• Understanding with manufacturing processes.
So, if this sounds like something you would be interested in then please hit APPLY!