How would you like to be part of the North East's largest highway scheme?
My client is currently looking for a Project Manager for a 2-year fixed term contract.
The works are on a £200m+ flagship site in Northumberland.
Works compromise of:
- Vegetation clearance and fencing
- Put together a detailed programs of work
- Overseeing multiple teams and Site Managers
- Attending site meetings
- Working with the client to discuss and provide updates on the works involved
What we need:
- Safety Critical Medical
- Experience in fencing & working on large £100m+ highway schemes
- NEC Contracts experience and have a good knowledge of commercial change management
- Knowledge of ITPs
- Full UK Driving Licence
This role will be full time based on site and in office.
You will be overseeing the whole scope required, ensuring the successful delivery on the projects.
For more information please give me a call on: 07827851180
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.