An opportunity for a Senior Scientist with project management experience in Biologics to join a highly innovative organisation with great career prospects.
Job Title: Project Manager - Biologics
Salary: Highly Attractive
Location: North East England
SRG are currently working with a very well-established organisation which is responsible for technical innovations across the UK in different scientific sectors, including Formulations, biologics and MedTech. They are looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their Biologics team.
The successful candidate will have extensive technical experience in Biologics (Upstream and downstream processing). The Project Manager will be required to take overall responsibility for several internal and external (client) projects. You will be required to deliver these projects successfully to meet time, quality, and cost targets, realising measurable benefits and thereby ensuring satisfied customers.
- Maintain frequent and detailed communication with all members of the team to always ensure clarity.
- Manage deviations from plan with customers
- Proactively manage foreseen project risks and mitigate issues as they arise, implementing corrective actions.
- To contribute extensively to the development and improvement of company activities.
- Educated to Degree level in a science related field with extensive experience within a relevant industry (Biologics).
- Can demonstrate a relevant project or technical background within Biologics.
- Experience leading or managing a project.
- An appreciation for commercial aspects to contribute to project scope is essential.
- Experience managing budgets is highly desirable.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Selby at Selby.email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Selby on 0161 868 2236.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.