Fugro are looking for a talented Project Manager to join our dynamic team based in Portchester, Hampshire. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of projects ensuring an effective and efficient execution ensuring all QHSE, technical, commercial, and contractual requirements are met. You will have the opportunity to manage a diverse range of global offshore projects, utilising specialist survey vessels and equipment. Your focus will be within the renewables sector, specifically offshore wind, and utilities, working within Site Characterisation, for the Marine Geophysical Service line, across Europe and Africa. Fugro offer a wealth of growth and development opportunities both locally and within the region.
This job is for you if:
- You have extensive experience and thrive off managing complex projects, able to think on your feet and enjoy working in a hands-on, practical environment.
- You aspire to be involved in industry leading projects using the latest geophysical/hydrographic equipment across a variety of projects.
- You have excellent communication skills and an exceptional eye for detail.
Who you’ll be working with:
You will be working as a pivotal part of a small, dedicated team of Project Managers within the Marine Geophysics Service line, primarily responsible for managing projects, offering advice, and leading technical teams offshore whilst maintaining excellent relationships with clients through responding to enquiries and active follow-ups on ongoing queries.
Here’s what a typical day would be like:
- Communicating with clients regarding on-going projects.
- Calculating the daily financials and predicting future revenues and costs.
- Author project documentation including project execution plans
- Manage contractual commitments to ensure compliance
- Conducting quality control on project reports and data.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for proven candidates who are versatile, reliable and efficient at managing complex projects. We require first class communicators that adopt a proactive and systematic approach with a competitive attitude, along with:
- MSc or BSc level in an industry associated discipline, or equivalent qualification
- Complex project management experience.
- Confidence to engage with individuals at all levels.
- Marine experience is highly preferable.
- Geophysical/Hydrography experience is highly preferable.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of the Renewables industry is desirable, but not essential.
- Willingness to travel.
What we’ll offer you:
Benefits for this role include a competitive salary accompanied by an attractive package including contributory pension scheme, life assurance, 24 days annual leave, private medical insurance and option for hybrid working.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.