TXM Recruit are looking for a Project Manager for a large Rail client of ours based in Burton-On-Trent.
- Responsible in promoting Safety of the Railway (SotR) to ensure that our product does not endanger the travelling public, train crew, trackside workers or other stakeholders
- Responsible for the project execution as per contractual obligations & stakeholder commitments on assigned projects
- Responsible for the implementation of the UK Group project management processes and tools on assigned Project(s)
- Adhere to strict KPI's around; Contract On-Time Delivery, Contract Documentation Requirements List, Project Gate Reviews
- Responsible for ensuring self and all required personnel complete enabling safety processes to reduce injuries and near misses
- 5 years Project Management experience
- Engineering background, Rail experience is advantageous
- PRINCE2 or APM qualified is advantageous
- Flexibility to travel UK wide
- Knowledge of Programme Change, Risk Management & Business Acumen
If you are looking for a new role and would like some more information on the role please click 'APPLY' and we will be in touch.