Contract Opportunity - Project Manager - North West - 12 weeks starting 4th July
Are you a Facilities Project Manager with an eye for detail, are naturally proactive and who has experience of working in the Facilities Management sector managing capital projects? If you are looking to join an innovative organisation who are constantly striving to be at the forefront of their sector, then this could be the role for you.
What's in it for you?
- A 12-week contract starting on 4th July
- An hourly rate of £26.00ph paye
- An opportunity to join a successful organisation, who can offer varied and interesting projects to manage
- Single site location - no more wasting time travelling between sites
This role is a new opportunity within the business, created due to large capital project works taking place - a great time to join!
This is a wide-ranging role but will have a focus on delivering capital projects across 1 large estate in the North West. You will report directly to the Operations Director and form part of the senior leadership team across this organisation.
You will be managing 4 main projects covering mechanical, fabric, redecoration and controls with a value in excess of £2m.
In this role there will be an emphasis on ensuring the timely delivery of the projects at the highest possible standards. You will be working in a live environment where customer service skills and consideration for the site users will need to be high.
You will work closely with the clients of all the contracts across the business and will be required to report at regular intervals on asset programmes, budgets, H&S and overall project performance.
The experience we are looking for:
- An ONC, equivalent or higher qualification in a technical subject within the building services/FM sector.
- Experience of managing Capital projects within the Facilities Management sector
- Knowledge and understanding of Building, Electrical & Mechanical Regulations
- Health and Safety trained with knowledge of Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work
- CDM Project management up to a value of £3m
- A keen eye for detail, with a focus on delivery projects on budget and on time at a high standard.
What happens next?
The first stage will be a video interview with face-to-face interviews with the client taking place the following week.
If you think this opportunity sounds like you and you are looking to work in a forward-thinking organisation, then please apply with your CV today.