AC Project Manager – London – 50 - 55K
• 50-55K Basic & Car Allowance & Remote Working
• 24 days holiday + bank
• Pension, Laptop, Phone & Remote working
• Healthcare scheme after qualification period
I am currently representing an excellent mechanical company who are in need of a AC Project Manager to join a growing team within London & Berkshire. The position is due to sheer growth within the company who provide projects, service & maintenance contracts to a variety of gas, A/C, heating and mechanical services to high end commercial & residential clients across London & Berkshire.
Mechanical Project Manager with a background in HVAC (A/C Engineering) and experience of overseeing commercial building services engineering works.
The services in which the candidate will require extensive experience are:
• Close control/RCU/CRAC and large condensing unit supply and installation.
• Split System supply and Installation or replacement upgrade. (Daikin D1/Mitsubishi A1).
• VRV System Installations or replacement upgrade. (Daikin D1/Mitsubishi A1).
• Replacement Project Packages for Water Chillers/Packaged Refrigeration Equipment/R2 Chilled water system infrastructure
• Ventilation Installations / Upgrades
The main duties and requirements of this role include:
• Pre Tender Meetings
• On site management of jobs up to £1,000,0000
• Maintain relationships between client, subcontractors and partners
• Managing employees and sub-contractors
• Completing projects on time and within budget.
• Providing support on project planning, scheduling, productivity and progression.
• Estimating new jobs
• System design
• Developing technical quotations
• Value engineering and scoping work
• Producing project reports
• Completing and managing risk assessments
• Maintaining health and safety on site, including reports and actions
You will be required to participate in both internal and external meetings with clients and business associates, therefore professional presentation skills are essential. The position can be flexible and offer a generous amount of remote working.
Knowledge & Skills
• Minimum 6 years industry experience ideally working in a HVAC Project Manager currently.
• L3 or equivalent vocational qualification in refrigeration/engineering.
• Member of Institute of Refrigeration or other professional body(not essential)
Location: Home and site Based - South East and Central London