ISS is a leading workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
Offering a wide range of tailor-made services for customers throughout the public and private sector worldwide, we understand how important managerial roles are within a business. We are currently recruiting for a People Systems & Processes Project Manager for a large contract located in Weybridge, Surrey.
As a People Systems & Processes Project Manager, you will work with internal teams to ensure in-house deliverables are met as well as ensuring the company plan and milestones are on track. You will supervise project resources, chairing project review meetings, producing project reports and creating status updates.
- Work with People & Culture SMEs to design, implement, and maintain procedures for all end-to-end HR administrative processes
- Facilitate any workstream/project discussions where there are challenges/problems ensuring a resolution
- Ensure all decisions required are documented and approval made at the appropriate level
- Take responsibility of the Employee Master Record workstream ensuring it is aligned with business regulations
Professional and personal competencies/qualifications
- 3 years’ experience delivering HR system change projects
- PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent certification
- Experience and knowledge of implementing SAP Success Factors is extremely beneficial
- Demonstrable leadership experience governing large, high-profile projects
- The ability to travel to the London office
A career at ISS is about making a difference. ISS people work at airports, banks, hospitals, and thousands of other places – and affect the lives of millions every day. Our people care about the great places they create, the customers and communities they serve, and the planet they seek to protect to make the world work better. We look forward to seeing the difference that you can make. #ISSGreatPeople #ISSTalent #PeopleMakePlaces
ISS is proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer.
ISS welcomes all applicants regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race (which includes race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin and caste) religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or educational background.
Our passion for inclusivity and diversity makes ISS a more creative, productive and happy place to work.