We have an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Project Manager to join a highly respected local property consultancy in Edinburgh, if this is your first role in the industry or you are possibly looking to move from an existing similar role then both will be considered. The company have developed an excellent local reputation within the market for delivering a wide range of interesting projects, this would be a brilliant organisation to be part of at this stage in your career.
I have highlighted the key reasons why this role should be considered below, all applicants must have a degree in Construction Management or Building Surveying;
- Work with one of the top specialist PM consultancies in the market, learning and developing your career with a highly regarded employer.
- You will have the opportunity to work on local commercial projects within Edinburgh at a range values in multiple sectors.
- Work with senior staff who will develop your experience and help guide you towards your APC exam
- Progress through the business in a short term working your way to a more senior role with independence.
- Work with a company who have a very down to earth approach and put their staff first.
- Receive a competitive salary package and be rewarded for your efforts.
Should these key headlines interest you then please apply and I will get in touch to discuss your application.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.