The Project Manager will be accountable for constructing quotations and tenders including cost pricing. This will lead to tender submissions. Once orders are received the PM will then pass the project over to Operations for delivery but must maintain an interface to ensure smooth delivery of the project.
In order to apply you should have worked in a similar role previously.
Please see the company website https://facades-ne.co.uk/ for more information on the type of work we do.
Critical Skills and Experience
• Preparation of Quotes and Tenders
• Familiarity with Bills of Works and extracting data from these documents in order to prepare bids and tenders
• Produce material and parts purchase lists for projects
• Critical experience with restorative building works, particularly listed or heritage projects
• Have good connection with Architects, Contractors and Developers when required
• Attending public meetings to discuss projects
• Assessing the potential risks of specific projects, as well as undertaking risk management in specialist roles
• Be a strong team player and be able to interact well with other staff internally and with clients
• Managing budgets and other project resources
• Updating of company CRM and Input of data
• Working alongside company foreman, assisting with management of teams
• Checks with works managers on production schedule for all works agreed
• Maintain ongoing forecast of customer activity
• Receive all customer daily delivery requirements and other scheduling information