This opportunity is open to individuals looking for part time / reduced hours / job share working patterns, minimum 21 hours a week. We are looking to support flexibility, please apply and discuss this with us during the hiring process.
As a Barclays Project Manager, you will be responsible for the leadership and Technical delivery of projects within your allocated domain, requiring significant knowledge in business and technology processes and systems resulting in transformational change. Barclays Project Management group are delivering significant change throughout 2022 and beyond, and you will play a key role in helping to drive change to improve experiences for customers and clients.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
What will you be doing?
• Working in partnership with the Engineering and Product Owner teams to deliver changes through the development, test and build phases and right through to Production
• Responsible for the creation and ownership of detailed E2E planning for project delivery with the Engineering and Product Owner teams
• Defining project schedules and timelines/ release delivery plans
• Managing internal stakeholders from other Tech delivery areas, Operations, Product and Run the Bank
• Working closely with the Application Owner, Engineering Lead and Product Owner Lead to help define delivery roadmaps
• Responsible for project level reporting through internal delivery forums
What we’re looking for:
• Demonstrable experience within the following areas; Project Management, payments services/products, payment business products and related regulations
• Cyber knowledge / awareness
• Project or Programme Management professional accreditation highly desirable
• MS Project and Planning Tools/ JIRA & Agile
Skills that will help you in the role
• Ability to prioritise the right things, focusing activity on the tasks that enable outcomes and managing and planning information effectively
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task in a highly pressurised support environment
Where will you be working?
The Barclays Technology Campus, just outside Manchester, is our transatlantic tech command centre for information security in the UK. It’s the vital strategic powerhouse behind our global operations. Radbroke is a place where big ideas become realities. Where the talent in the world can build careers full of scope, variety and reward, by creating the technical solutions that meet today’s demands, answer tomorrow’s questions and redefine the future of finance.