SAP Project Manager £55000 Great company benefits
Your new company
I am working with an organisation who is looking for an SAP Project Manager who will support them in the current acquisition of a company. Resulting in the business growing and adding further product ranges to the portfolio resulting in additional new roles coming onboard.
One of the pioneers of Enterprise Resource Planning this company continues to be front runners delivering a combined SAP and Microsoft portfolio to accelerate the transformation of SME and mid-market businesses into digital, intelligent, and future-proofed enterprises.
With Offices across the U.K and 130+ professional, experienced, and passionate team members flexibly work. We have delivered hundreds of solutions across numerous disciplines and sectors, and we have a proven track record of providing full life-cycle projects from concept through to implementation and onwards to support and optimisation They have big ambitions for you and the future of the organisation. With the pandemic it has taught them is that a lot of current and future colleagues want to embrace home or hybrid working.
Your new role
The role will encompass a variety of project management tasks including, but not limited to The management of multiple, concurrent, customer-facing IT ERP application projects. The projects can be both short and long-term, of which some may be complex in nature.
As Project Manager you will hold the overall responsibility for the performance of the project from the point of order through to completion, with the Project mix including SAP Business ByDesign (ByD), SAP Business One, Analytics and associated add-ons. You will be Expected to manage projects in line with the agreed deliverable, project management service and quality management plan.
The role will include day to day client interactions and liaison with internal departments Serving as a key participant and facilitator in team and client meetings. Maintenance of project documentation and Management of project risks and issues with Other administrative tasks that may be required.
What you'll need to succeed
The role will suit an experienced PM from a multi company MSP who has a background in managing multiple projects to external customers.
- Project experience must be based on a proven track record of delivering a significant number of multiple, simultaneous projects to external SME customers from a wide range of market / industry sectors
- Experience of delivering implementations in line of business applications such as ERP, preferably SAP Business By Design, or SAP Business One projects
- Good background in resource planning and management is essential
- Experience in managing project budgets
- Experience of operating rigorous change control procedures
- Experience of risk analysis/mitigation strategies
- Experience of dealing with external customers
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Teams, and Outlook
- Some experience in delivering infrastructure projects
- Appreciation of core logistical business process
- Experience of project costing
What you'll get in return
· Excellent Pension Plan
· Pension Scheme
· Flexible working
· Casual dress code
· Cycle to work scheme
· Professional support programmes
· Career development and progression
· Positive work environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.