IT Project Manager
A worldwide operating company, specialising in developing, producing, and marketing loading bay and garage equipment have an exciting position available for a full-time IT Project Manager based in Northampton.
The successful candidate will work 40 hours per week and earn £30,000 - £45,000. This is a fixed-term 12-18 month contract.
The main purpose of this role is the management of the implementation of the company replacement ERP system to be on time and on budget. The role will include the day-to-day management of the IT projects team to ensure the project proceeds as planned.
Are you the right person for the job?
If you have the following qualifications and experience, then the answer is yes!
• Knowledge of servers and system coding
• Management administration of IT systems
• Project management (Prince 2)
• Evidence and knowledge of the implementation of ERP systems, enhancements, acceptance testing (ideally Greentree ERP)
• Documentation of department procedures and mapping into IT systems
• Data cleansing and transfer
• Report writing on project implementation gains and losses
• Excellent communication and management of people skills
What will your role as an IT Project Manager look like?
• To manage the ERP implementation
• To manage existing data cleansing and transfer to the new ERP
• To document business processes to the new system to enable acceptance testing
• To maintain up-to-date records of business reports by department and what they are used for
• To log issues with IT suppliers/consultants and manage the solution and sign off from department managers
• To work with department managers and project teams to improve IT systems for the benefit of the business
• To carry out any new tasks that occur as a result of the implementation of the ERP systems and as directed by the Managing Director
With many years of experience, our client is able to guarantee optimum product quality and excellent supervision of installation projects.
Based on its strengths of quality products, expert project management, and excellent after-sales service, the company has obtained a leading position in the marketplace.
What can you expect in return?
• 20 days holiday plus 8 statutory days.
• Monday – Friday 40 hours per week)
• Company pension scheme
• Access to discounts to over 800 online and high street retailer
What’s next? It’s easy! Click “APPLY” now! We can’t wait to hear from you!