Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside a Local Authority in West Yorkshire to assist with the appointment of a NEC Project Manager on an initial 6-month contract.
We are looking to speak to experienced NEC Project Managers, with Substantial experience working within NEC suite of contracts, and substantial demonstrable experience in management and delivering significant project/programmes (e.g. major infrastructure programmes, construction projects, complex property or regeneration projects), who have ideally worked for a Local Authority previously.
Pay Scale – INSIDE IR35 – £55-£60 per hour (the hourly rate is negotiable, so please still get in touch if you work to a higher rate)
Location – Remote working, with site visits required to various sites in Bradford
Contract Length – 6 months, with possibility of extension
The Key duties of the role include:
- Pro-actively deliver all aspects of assigned project(s) that offer best value for money and achieve budget targets.
- Supervise a small team of technical staff.
- To act as the expert within the identified field of ECC NEC Project Management.
- To manage the delivery of construction projects in compliance with contract procedures and the council governance to ensure satisfactory outcomes are delivered.
- To manage applications and construction cost and risk forecasts in accordance with the council’s policies and procedures.
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more, please apply now, then contact Joe at Spencer Clarke Group on 01772 954200.