Business Transformation Project Manager - Inside IR35 - Hybrid working - 2/3 days per week from an office in Watford
Are you a Project Manager with experience leading business change and large IT transformation projects?
My client in the retail sector is currently recruiting for a Business Transformation Project Manager to help within their Retail Merchandising Function. The role will be to take the lead of the planning of all Business Activities and ensure they are aligned with the overall IT Transformation Plan.
To be a success in the role you will have:
- Experience working in Merchandising in the Retail sector preferred
- Strong knowledge of agile concepts and product mindset
- Ability to work autonomously or collaboratively and apply problem solving skills
- Experience of creating and tracking complex project plans
- Good organizational presentation and business partnering skills
If interested please click apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age