ISS is a leading workplace experience and facility management company, providing placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
Offering a wide range of tailor-made services for customers throughout the public and private sector worldwide, we understand how important managerial roles are within a business. We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager located in Birmingham, West Midlands.
As the Project Manager, you will oversee various projects across selected Key Accounts taking full responsibility for Health and Safety and managing all financial tasks/reporting.
- Support the Head of Projects with the delivery of technical support services across the client account
- Liaise with the client on change control, planning, opportunities, risks and documents
- Collect project metrics and reports
- Review schedules and budgets ensuring the clients expectations are met and exceeded
- Analyse all significant risks and communicate recommendations or initiate correct action when required
Professional and personal competencies/qualifications
- 3 to 5 years’ experience operating at Senior/Project Manager Level within the building maintenance industry
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT and Microsoft Office skills especially with MS Project
- Experience working in a fast-paced business
A career at ISS is about making a difference. ISS people work at airports, banks, hospitals, and thousands of other places – and affect the lives of millions every day. Our people care about the great places they create, the customers and communities they serve, and the planet they seek to protect to make the world work better. We look forward to seeing the difference that you can make. #ISSGreatPeople #ISSTalent #PeopleMakePlaces
ISS is proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer.
ISS welcomes all applicants regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race (which includes race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin and caste) religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or educational background.
Our passion for inclusivity and diversity makes ISS a more creative, productive and happy place to work.