What will you be doing?
• You will be identifying, planning and coordinating projects or work streams
• Maintaining a strategic view over the set of projects
• Ensuring accurate, timely and appropriate project and program updates to steering forums
• Planning, scheduling and monitoring reports on activities related to the program or project
• Leading the program or project teams in determining business requirements and translating requirements into operational plans
• Determining, monitoring and reviewing all program or project economics, including cost
What we’re looking for:
• Have a previous track record of Programme Management with extensive and demonstrable expertise
• Excellent leadership skills with evidence of managing large teams across a range of disciplines and locations
• Excellent analytical/problem solving mind set but with the ability and willingness to get into the details to find solutions and to address new situations
• Have exceptional stakeholder management skills and strong experience of working with senior stakeholders
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Have a proven track record of working in the Financial Services Industry
• Have demonstrable security awareness, and understanding of Cyber security in the broad business and technical context
• Have formal external qualification/accreditation in project management methodology
• Working knowledge of Barclays – goals, financials, staff numbers and structure
Where will you be working?
Northampton was the birthplace of Barclaycard in 1966 and we've been based in Pavilion Drive since the building opened in 1997.
We purchased the building from the landlord in early 2018 as a sign of our commitment to investment in Northampton. Plans to further develop this Campus-style location are under way to allow for a real collaborative work environment. Based just off the A45 it is easily accessible by both car and bus routes.