CCCT 's aim is to provide exceptional education and training that allows students to reach their potential and employers to access and develop their talent pool. Our goal is to be London's trusted provider of exceptional apprentices. We deliver high-quality training solutions for businesses, designed to meet the needs of employers looking to improve their workforce. Our courses are designed with real jobs in mind and our colleges are constantly updating their course portfolio to reflect the latest market intelligence, employer and student demand.
We're recruiting for a Programme Manager to implement and maintain delivery of your contracts, through collaborative working with curriculum, delivery, and employer/partner engagement teams. You will be responsible for fully achieving the contractual outputs required whilst maintaining high quality and compliance standards, delivering on time and to budget.
In this role, you will:
- Be accountable for fully achieving the outputs, quality and compliance of the contracts being managed.
- Support and manage the work of Job and Careers Advisors, Employer Engagement, Tutors and Trainers in engaging and progressing learners, both 16-24-year-old NEETs and Adults.
- Engage with Admin team and GLA stakeholders to maintain accurate records and ensure all relevant data bases and data is completed and accurate.
- Manage and performance manage the project team.
Work in close collaboration with delivery and other teams to efficiently deliver the contractual outputs.
- Engage with the GLA and attend compliance visits
You will be/need:
- A level 4/5 qualified manager (or equivalent).
- Have a grasp of the fundamental skills needed to manage projects and programmes (risk management, process management, knowledge of Equality and Diversity, GDPR and other relevant legislation...)
- Be task focussed, with enough contextual knowledge of the ESFA / GLA (or similar) funding rules to be able to effectively hit the ground running.
In return for your skills and experience, we can offer you a competitive salary and pension provision, plus a generous annual leave allowance of 30 days plus bank holidays. Other benefits include our Employee Assistance Programme, discount portal and salary sacrifice schemes.
We are committed to the safeguarding and protection of young people and adults and follow Safer Recruitment processes. All successful candidates will need to complete a DBS check, with some roles requiring an Enhanced check. A criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working for us; this will depend on the circumstances of any offences.
Capital City College Group is committed to equality, diversity, and inclusion in all our activities for everyone who learns and works here. We respect and value differences and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
Please click here to view the job description.
Closing Date: 10th August 2022
Assessment Centre: 22nd / 23rd August 2022
The closing date for applications to this role is 19/08/2022