- Outside IR35
- Milton Keynes
- Hybrid Working
Your new company
Is a leading Financial Services provider within the automotive world, growing through innovation, great products and a range of initiatives to give their customers the very best. They are the Balanced Strategy Front Runner working to implement the Digital Lending Model in the UK. In order to support this initiative and future Digital initiatives, they are recruiting a number of roles who will be dedicated to supporting this topic.
Your new role
You'll be responsible for the management of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools and web applications. This will involve leading a project team in delivering a solution to the customer according to the approved project plan, ensuring it is delivered in budget, on schedule, and within scope to the explicit and implied requirements, providing status reports and advice to Management and User Groups.
You will perform project initiation and planning, coordinate the design and development activities through suppliers as required or internal resource pool as appropriate. Monitor and control project performance including change control, risk management, and escalation of issues through to conclusion. Together with service quality management determine project quality goals and act according to these throughout the project. Provide day to day leadership and direction to the project team and manage all project resources, including subcontractors. Manage suppliers in the delivery of their commitments. Ensure delivery of required documentation to the agreed standards and policies on each project or enhancement.
You will also establish and execute a communication plan with the project team and the customer, whist providing regular project status to the sponsors, stakeholders and customers and Business Change Managers where required. Provide a full test and release plan for each project or enhancement for review, managing user acceptance testing and obtain acceptance and approval of project deliverables from the business project lead and/or the Sponsors. Key will be to also perform project close and lessons learnt activities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven work experience as a Digital project manager delivering a range of Digital Projects
- Knowledge of the Automotive Captive Finance market
- Familiarity with Content Management systems
- Understanding of SEO and Analytics
- Knowledge of ITF's product and service offering
- Ability to apply project management disciplines and processes including Waterfall and Agile
- Ability to anticipate potential project related problems, and to analyse and resolve problems
- Able to identify, eliminate or contain technical and business risks
- Experience with the organisation's development methodology
- Understands the IT organisation and its current processes
- Understands concepts associated with organizational change
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong customer facing/service skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills including influencing skills
- Able to work under pressure and deal with many tasks simultaneously
- Work in a changing environment where ambiguity exists and judgement calls are required to determine the way forward
- Ability to manage project budgets
What you'll get in return
The chance to work for an excellent organisation, earning a competitive day rate that falls outside IR35 within a hybrid working pattern. You will also have the chance to progress within a challenging but rewarding role with a strong group of experienced individuals who are driving the high standards and success imbedded into the companies culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.