Our Government client is currently looking for a London based ERP Project Manager with a current or lapsed SC clearance for a 6 months contract inside IR35.
This is a hybrid role.
They are looking for an experienced project manager to lead a multi-disciplinary project team to deliver Enterprise Resource Management. As they are currently replacing the old legacy HR and Finance systems with Oracle, the successful candidate will need to have experience of project managing an end to end ERP delivery project.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading delivery of the project, ensuring that the project team – including the external suppliers – work together to meet time, cost and quality parameters. You will be supported by technical specialists as well as by a Business Analyst, a Business Change Manager and the project’s Senior Responsible Owner. As part of the assignment you will need ensure a comprehensive and effective handover to a permanent project manager as they come onboard after approximately 6 months.
• Lead and manage delivery of the ERP projects, covering replacement of both the HR and Finance systems
• Building and managing the multi-disciplinary project team for ERP delivery
• Establish strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and work with staff at all levels to ensure that projects meet user needs and deliver the required benefits.
• Working with the Finance team and other stakeholders to track and manage the project budgets and benefits.
• Ensure effective ongoing supplier and partner management
• Ensure the project has effective risk management arrangements in place as part of the client's overall approach to risk management.
• Experience of leading successful technology project delivery through multi-disciplinary teams.
• Experience of project managing an ERP project – specifically replacing a financial management system with an ERP solution
• Demonstrated experience of selecting and applying appropriate project delivery methods, including risk and benefits management
• Demonstrated finance and commercial management skills, including business cases, budgeting, forecasting and supplier management
• Strong collaboration, communication and stakeholder management skills
• Experience of digital service delivery, including delivering services to meet the Government Service Standard and Technology Code of Practice.
• Relevant portfolio, programme and project management qualifications and/or certifications.