Technical Project Manager - Remote Working - Inside IR35
Our client, a leading global company, are currently looking to hire a Technical Project Manager to join the team on a contract basis. This role would be remote working.
The key experience required for this role is a solid background within a full Application Development lifecycle.
- Proven experience in managing technical projects (ideally in Financial Services) with demonstrable experience in technology remediation projects
- Ability to manage team spanning multiple geographic location and ensure the project outcomes are achieved
- Experience of using a wide variety of methods including Waterfall, Agile (e.g. Scrum, DSDM, ASD, etc.), to deliver change
- Experienced in managing a team of IT change professionals - Developers, Testers, Business Analysts, Project Management Office etc
- Experience of both Release & Change Management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal. Able to communicate with a variety of internal stakeholders at all levels
- 5+ Years' Technical Project Management experience within a full Application Development lifecycle
- Understanding of a broad set of technology platforms with proven experience in technology remediation initiatives and projects
- Ability to define and implement a governance structure to drive the project deliverables in a controlled way
- Ability to identify and efficiently resolve challenges & identifying solutions to enable projects to be effectively delivered.
- The ability to communicate effectively in both technical and non-technical terms.
- The ability to co-ordinate resources across multiple projects within an IT function.
If you feel this role would be a good fit for your skills and experience, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age