ERP Project Manager - 4 Month Contract - Belfast Based On-Site
Looking for a new contract role? Hays Technology Belfast are working with a Private sector company who are expanding their Belfast department. They are currently seeking an ERP Project Manager to join their team to project manage the implementation of MRP into the company's existing ERP system and refine the newly implemented warehouse management and production scheduling solution.
- Overall project manager for the delivery of Microsoft Navision MRP.
- Key liaison with internal and external stakeholders, including Management Board.
- Primary point of contact and management of the company's ERP reseller and consultancy provider.
- Management of project scope, solution design and bespoke development lifecycle.
- Project Management qualification or signifiant demonstrable experience managing complex ERP projects
- Microsoft Navision experience or multiple experiences implementing complex MRP solutions in manufacturing environments
- Experience leading and having overall project management responsibility for complex ERP implementations
- Experience coordinating third party stakeholders in the context of ERP projects
This role is an opportunity to join a global financial company that is thriving currently in Northern Ireland. This role is a chance to showcase your skills and make an impact on the team.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email . Alternatively, call me on 02890446905.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Looking for your next role? Unsure of what the next step in your career journey looks like? As specialist recruiters who put the customer first, we use our knowledge across professions to help place candidates in jobs that fulfil their ambitions. Our recognition of transferrable skills makes us the catalyst at pointing you in the right direction and supporting your professional growth. Because at Hays, we're Working for your tomorrow.