Job title: Project Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible subject to clearance
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £65,000 - £80,000 Per Annum DOE
Location: Bridgwater, Somerset
Hours of work: 40 hours
As the Project Manager you will be functionally accountable to the Head of Decommissioning for performing all project management responsibilities on a medium to large sized project or assigned responsibility for a substantial area of a programme.
* Establish a vision with proactive management to positively direct a team in the achievement of common goals and overall organisational objectives.
* Take collaborative responsibility for ensuring the safe delivery of a project to time, cost and quality with responsibility for leading the project to a successful conclusion.
* Provide leadership, management and governance to ensure projects meet specified requirements.
* Verifies delivery programme baselines and operates project control processes (requirements capture, planning, cost, risk, trend analysis and change control).
* Assembling and owning the project delivery programme and delivery plans.
* Closing out the project on completion, archiving project documentation, updating market information, ensuring that lessons learnt are captured and disseminated internally and ensuring that a Client Satisfaction survey is initiated.
* Production of documentation in support of contracts and tenders.
* Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with Management Systems.
* Identify development opportunities and training for direct reports and team members.
* Liaise with suppliers, clients and regulators.
* Actively promote environmental awareness/considerations and sustainability through the project delivery cycle.
* Lead CDM activities for the project in accordance with the Health, Safety and Environment process.
* Proactively works to prevent adverse impacts on delivery through management of risks and project interdependencies. This includes development of a project risks and opportunities plan and instigates mitigation measures or other appropriate actions.
* BEng (Hons) Engineering or Project Management (HNC/HND in Engineering with relevant experience will also be considered)
* Formal Project Management Qualification (APMP /PMI /OGC / PMQ/ PRINCE2)
* 10 Years Project Management Experience.
* Experience within Nuclear - Essential
Ideally applicants should also have:
- SC Clearance or the ability to obtain SC Clearance.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.