Job title: Project Manager
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Start date: As soon as possible subject to clearance
Duration: 12 months
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £53 - 72ph DOE
Hours of work: 37 hours per week
We are currently looking for Project Managers to work on Complex Infrastructure projects down in Reading. We are looking for Project Managers with experience of Construction programmes, being able to deliver these from start to finish. The client is also looking for Project Managers with a Design phase background.
Other responsibilities will include:
* Delivery of assigned projects in accordance with requirements, operational constraints, time, cost and quality.
* Lead, coach and develop a team at a local level to deliver team and personal objectives safely and securely to meet our operational plans.
* Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
* Delivery of Construction projects of work start to finish
* Working in partnership with all stakeholders, external partners and consultancies.
* Experience of working on NEC 4 Contracts
Applicants must hold the following:
* Degree Qualified or alternatively hold either HNC/HND Qualification in relevant discipline.
* APM or other Project Management Qualification
* Hold current DV Clearance
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract is being advertised by Rullion Ltd.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.