£55,000 with Company Vehicle (Electrical) & Benefits
Monday to Friday, 40hrs per week
• 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays & Holiday Purchase Scheme (37 Days annual leave total)
• Further Training & Progression
• Pension Scheme
• Healthcare Scheme
• Exclusive Company Discounts
• Annual Salary reviews
• Large projects opportunities
This is a brand new mobilisation across a CSI project which is Critical Security Infrastructure, on one of our clients biggest project portfolios they are a national company who cover all of Europe with a £4 billion revenue, this role will be working across the UK on multiple government buildings overseeing the entirety of the projects. The operation will be renewing and replacing current security systems which will include, CCTV, fire doors, security controls and more.
This project will consist of the following:
Year 1 - 120 Sites
Year 2 - 280 Sites
Year 3 - 305 Sites
The ideal candidate for this vacancy will have a strong background in the mechanical/electrical fields along with Projects.
• SMEs with full working knowledge of CDM, and will provide advise to the nominated person to allow them to
• Assist the project with ensuring that suitable management arrangements are made for the project
• Receive the pre-construction information from the appointed PD, share with the contractors and utilise to inform the construction phase plan'.
• Assist the client with verifying the sufficiency of the construction phase plan to commence construction and the adequacy of the welfare provisions. Prior to forward to the PD for review & sign off.
• A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
• IOSH or NEBOSH
• A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous.
If this role as a Project Manager is of interest please apply or call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Dom.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!