Are you a Project Manager looking for a long term role in a well-established and growing company business in South Wales?
This company are well established and leaders in their field, they provide highly specialised turnkey solutions to a range of heavy industries.
* Managing multiple projects at the same time whilst working to industry regulations and at the highest levels of quality are met.
* Supervise and manage site projects - materials, costs, timeframes etc.
* Conduct risk assessments and drive H&S quality .
* Maintaining strong relationships with customers
* Training junior members of staff
* Managing multiple staff whilst also motivating them
* Responsible for managing electrical installation projects - (LV, HV)
* Working with multiple departments - finance, engineering, workshop, commercial etc.
* Involved with new project bids and managing customers' expectations
Key Skills Required:
* Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritise and meet deadlines.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Creative and imaginative.
* Commercially aware and financially.
* Attention to detail
* Motivate the team to meet their objectives and targets.
On offer is a competitive salary
Industry leading benefits
Private health insurance
If you are interested please apply below
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme