Project Manager| 6 Months| £475 Per Day (Inside IR35)
Our central government client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team on a 6 month initial contract. Key activities include:
-Day-to-day responsibility for the delivery of the plan for the work
-Responsible for tracking progress and reporting as require
-Creation and maintenance of project artefacts such as RAID, PID, Stakeholder Mapping/RASCI
-Implement the engagement strategy for the work
- End-to-end management for specific work packets/workstreams, including planning, execution, monitoring, and closure.
- Define project and workstream scope, objectives, and deliverables in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain detailed project and workstream plans, timelines, and resource allocation.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Proficiency in project management tools, collaboration software, and office productivity suites.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and lead cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Establish and maintain project controls, keeping the project manager aware of the project status. Prepare project performance reports, presenting statistics and researching new information.
- Identify potential project risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Proactively monitor project progress and address any deviations from the plan.
- Provide regular status updates and risk assessments to senior management.
In return, you will receive the opportunity to support a major government department, going through large digital transformation. The possibility to work on a 6 month contract on paying up to £475 p/day (in scope of IR35). There will be a requirement to be on site 1 day per week in London.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.