Finegreen are currently working with a large healthcare organisation in the North East Region of the UK.
The client is looking for an experienced Estates professional, this person must hold a relevant capital projects background in a public sector organisation.
- Assist with the full range of duties in the implementation of building and engineering works as part of the Trust’s Capital Programme;
- Assist the Head of Capital Development and Senior Capital Project Manager on major projects, taking lead responsibility as directed;
- Deputise for the Senior Capital Project Manager as the situation requires;
- Provide support in the execution of the Trusts Capital Programme;
- Prepare designs for capital works in accordance with NHS Health Technical Memorandum (HTMs) and Health Building Notes (HBNs), British Standards and all current legislation;
- Take the technical lead on identified issues related to the management of Estates, Building and Engineering works and providing accurate up to date advice as required provide a safe environment for patient’s staff and visitors;
- To maintain a close and effective working relationship with the Estates Team to achieve an effective and integrated Estates service;
- To mentor apprentice staff within the team;
Successful candidate will have:
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related subject or equivalent;
- Excellent communication skills particularly around negotiation (contractor cost variations etc.) and project based technical exchanges;
- Prepare accurate technical drawings using AutoCAD and Revit;
- Able to read technical drawings and specifications;
- Plan estates projects, including liaison with contractors, suppliers and Trust staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please contact Donna Larder, Divisional Director on 0161 241 9674 or email firstname.lastname@example.org