Assistant Project Manager - Leicester, England - Facilities Management - £30,000 Plus Excellent Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to take the next step in your career, working for one of the leading facilities management companies based in the UK.
- Monday to Friday - 40 hours a week
- Leicester, England
- Excellent Benefits
- provide high-quality project-orientated support works associated with projects/small works.
- Ensure project status information is available through coordination with the wider internal account team and external supply chain.
- Owning and delivering smaller projects.
- Assisting with the planning and delivery of larger projects.
- The preparation and management of documents associated with projects delivered.
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders including internal divisions, contractors, suppliers, our client, and statutory/legal authorities.
- Supporting the Account Team when called upon with advice and guidance.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A recognised Project Management qualification.
- Facilities Operations or Project experience is desirable.
- An understanding of budgeting and planning.
- CSCS Card
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.