Acorn by Synergie is currently recruiting for an Project manager. Working part from home and part in the office, you'll be working with Designers, Engineers, and many high-end retailers.
* To be the first point of contact for Account & Project Managers on all freight movements
* To act as conduit for communication between supplier/customer, Account/Project Manager and internal teams in relation to all logistics issues
* Liaise with Account/Project Manager and internal departments to ensure deliveries are on time
* To monitor stock movement from various countries (china, Europe, UK)
* Be the main contact for account & project managers for all stock requests
* Input into internal departments to ensure project and project manager requirements are met
* Ensure materials arrive at site at correct time and quality
* Provide all necessary input into internal departments to ensure customer/project manager requirements are met
* Provide quotations for transport tenders back to Account & Project Managers in a timely manor
For more information on this job role, please get in touch with Kristy at Acorn by Synergie.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme