Actuarial Project Manager
Location: Birmingham or London, hybrid
Salary: Up to £73,000 +competitive benefits
A rare opportunity with public sector client of mine who focus on the regulation of actuaries are hiring into their Actuarial Policy team. The role will focus on regulatory standards across actuarial, accounting and audit work, as well as corporate governance and stewardship, acting as the point of contact within pensions. The ideal candidate will have experience working on traditional DB pension actuarial work, with a preference for working on a project basis.
- Developing technical actuarial standards and pension disclosures UK-wide
- Utilising your Actuarial expertise and pensions knowledge across the public sector organisation, including IFoA oversight and audit reviews
- Contributing to the development of multiple key projects
- Interacting with senior stakeholders in regulatory bodies
- Qualified Actuary (FIA)
- Experience in pensions- consulting or analyst
- Strong data and technical analysis skills
If this role is of interest, please do share your CV with me, and I will be in touch to provide more details, or to discuss additional potential roles with you. Please feel free to share this with colleagues/ friends, or put them in touch with myself.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.