A dynamic and forward-thinking Construction Consultancy is looking for an experienced and proactive Senior Construction Project Manager to join their team in Nottingham.
This role offers a unique opportunity to lead and contribute to projects predominantly in the Heritage sector, within the Cultural Services team.
The Senior Construction Project Manager Role
As a Senior Construction Project Manager, you will oversee projects from inception to completion, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest standards of quality.
This position requires a commitment to driving continuous improvement and expanding the client base. You will also play a crucial role in mentoring and guiding junior team members, aiding in their professional development, and contributing to a culture of excellence.
Senior Construction Project Manager's Responsibilities
- Managing projects across the Heritage sector, ensuring strict adherence to timelines, budgets, and quality standards.
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives and efforts to expand the client base.
- Providing mentorship and guidance to junior team members, fostering an environment of professional growth and development.
- Demonstrating leadership in managing a varied and busy caseload, with a focus on delivering exceptional results.
The Senior Construction Project Manager
- Holds a degree in Project Management or a related construction field, underpinning a robust understanding of construction project management principles.
- Has demonstrated expertise in project management within a construction consultancy environment, with ideally 2-4 years of post-qualification experience (PQE).
- Professional certifications (RICS, CIOB, APM) are considered an advantage, reflecting a commitment to professional excellence and recognition within the industry.
- Exhibits the ability to manage a varied, busy caseload effectively, with a self-motivated approach to work.
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Training and development programmes
- Clear progression pathway
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Healthy work-life balance
- Ability to grow own client base
- Exposure to varied projects
- Cycle to work scheme
- Supportive culture
- Regular social events
- Social committee
- Wellness programme
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Jess Farrell at Brandon James.
Project Management / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / APC