A committed Property Consultancy is currently seeking an ambitious Senior Construction Project Manager to join their team in Birmingham.
The Senior Construction Project Manager Role
The Senior Construction Project Manager will have the autonomy to lead projects, primarily focusing on Healthcare Sector endeavours, while also gaining exposure to Education projects. These projects typically range in standard value from £20-30 million, with some even exceeding £100million.
The successful Senior Construction Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing every aspect of the project lifecycle, ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget. Additionally, a key component of your role will involve providing guidance and mentorship to junior team members.
The Senior Construction Project Manager
- Ideally MRICS/CIOB/APM Qualified (or working towards)
- PM Consultancy experience
- BSc/MSc Degree in either Project Management or Building Surveying
- Extensive experience in healthcare projects within the public sector.
- In-depth knowledge of construction regulations, codes, and standards
- Confident with clients, both written and verbal
- £52,000 - £62,000
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Hybrid Working
- Free staff parking
- Office closure over the Christmas & New Year period
- Pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Regular socials
- Clear progression pathway
- Supportive culture
- Flexi working conditions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel expenses
- Wellness scheme
- Healthy work-life balance
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Management / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / APC