A progressive and enthusiastic Construction Consultancy based in Leeds is looking for an Assistant Construction Project Manager.
This role presents a remarkable opportunity to work on an array of retail projects, encompassing a broad spectrum of food and non-food retailers, delivering both programmes of work and individual schemes.
The Assistant Construction Project Manager Role
The successful Assistant Construction Project Manager will be joining a team of experts dedicated to achieving project objectives and ensuring successful outcomes through the application of industry knowledge and best practices.
You will play a crucial role in advising and supporting various procurement routes (e.g., traditional, design and build, negotiated, schedule of rates, and construction management) and all forms of contract to benefit the projects.
Assistant Construction Project Manager's Responsibilities
- Work closely with a team of retail experts to deliver projects that meet or exceed client expectations.
- Utilize a wealth of industry knowledge and best practices to achieve project objectives.
- Advise and support on various procurement routes and forms of contract to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
The Assistant Construction Project Manager
- At least 2 years of Consultancy experience within an Assistant Project Manager (APM) role.
- A BSc degree in Construction Management or a related field is essential.
- A strong desire to achieve RICS accreditation, demonstrating a commitment to professional development.
- An individual who brings positive energy to the team and projects, with a proactive and can-do attitude.
- £30,000 - £40,000
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Hybrid Working
- Office closure over the Christmas & New Year period
- Flexible working opportunities
- Pension plan
- Free staff parking
- Eyecare vouchers
- Clear progression pathway
- Supportive culture
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discretionary bonus
- APC Support
- Healthy work-life balance
- Wellness programme
- Regular socials
- Company phone and laptop
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Jess Farrell at Brandon James.
Project Management / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / APC