A thriving and privately-owned Consultancy, renowned for their expertise in industrial and commercial projects, as well as education and leisure sectors, is seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager to join their expanding team in Northampton.
This presents a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager looking to advance their career within a growing business where achievements are recognised, celebrated, and rewarded.
The Construction Project Manager Role
The successful Construction Project Manager will have a strong client-side background, with over 3 years of experience managing construction projects. You will be adept at working both independently and as part of a team, with the capability to lead projects and report directly to clients.
With a solid understanding of construction technology, the Construction Project Manager will be responsible for carrying out quality inspections and compiling reports, ensuring that projects are delivered to the highest standards.
- Lead and manage projects in both an individual and team environment, reporting directly to clients.
- Conduct quality inspections and generate detailed reports.
- Oversee construction procurement and contract administration, with a strong understanding of JCT contracts.
- Engage in multiple sectors, with a preference for experience in industrial, education, and multi-room projects.
- Support and manage the project delivery process from inception through to completion.
The Construction Project Manager
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Construction Project Manager with a client-side background.
- Knowledgeable in construction technology to carry out quality inspections and reports effectively.
- Proficient in construction procurement, contracts, and project administration.
- Experience in the industrial, education, and/or multi-room sectors is desirable but not essential.
- Either has achieved a professional qualification or is actively working towards achieving one through RICS or MCIOB, with Goodrich providing strong support for professional development.
- Demonstrates a stable track record of successful project delivery.
- Exhibits a natural drive to succeed and a self-starter attitude, demonstrating determination, motivation, and creative thinking.
- £40,000 - £50,000
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Pension contributions
- In-house wellbeing support
- Flexible working conditions
- Training and development opportunities
- Regular socials
- Birthday off
- Private healthcare
- Company phone and laptop
- Car allowance
- Charitable fundraising & dedicated volunteering days
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Jess Farrell at Brandon James.
Project Management / Senior Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / APC