Senior Project Manager
An incredibly exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to establish, develop and assure the delivery of a £11m project in Southampton. The successful candidate will able to demonstrated success in a multi-project management environment, backed by evidence of significant appropriate specialist knowledge.
Our client is a science research and technology institution with a large site based in Southampton
- To establish, develop and assure the delivery of an effective and efficient Project management function
- Support the development of the Business case using the Five Case Model of the replacement of the roof
- Facilities the definition and manage the implementation for project mission, goals, tasks, resource requirements and develop methods to monitor project progress
- Recognised project management qualification
- Demonstrated success in a multi-project management environment
- Good financial management skills, with demonstrated evidence of fiscal control and accountability from prior projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and sustain productive working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
£40,000 based with a competitive remuneration package, including a RCUK pension scheme, 30 days annual leave with a further 14 Public/local days off and free car-parking.