Telecoms Project Manager
A bluechip Telco client of Pontoon Solutions is looking for a Project Manager with extensive telecoms experience to join them at their offices in Bristol as part of a business critical programme of work.
Our client is one of the UKs most well known and technologically advanced telecommunication brands and serves its customers with an attractive range of propositions including Super fast mobile fibre-broadband speeds.
Job Purpose: To deliver a business critical Project related to Telco networks across the UK, investigating how the networks are established and ensuring the design meets the reality of the network.
- Proven history of managing successful Projects of work
- Strong working knowledge of the Telco industry or Telecoms networks technology
- Management of projects of significant value (£1 million +)
- Successful management of a virtual team
- Experience of interfacing with multiple work streams
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and within a fast paced environment
- Experience in dealing with multiple suppliers simultaneously.
- Working within a defined Governance.
- OSS experience would be highly advantageous
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.