Project Manager (Manchester)
This organisation has various offices around the world with over 75,000 employees just in the UK. It is one of the world's largest commercial real estate services company offering a broad range of integrated services, while having core values of respect, integrity, service and excellence.
The Project Manager will assist with the management of the facilities department, ensuring compliance and management systems are followed and compliance levels are maintained and improved. To design, manage and take responsibility for all project work ensuring that projects are completed on time and to budget.
We are looking for a person with proven experience within the facilities sector with over 3 years running and managing projects. You must be able to bring innovative solutions to a variety of projects and have excellent managerial and organisational skills.
You will be required to have the following:
- Electrical or mechanical qualification to HND/HNC standard (or similar)
- At least 3 years working within the facilities sector managing projects
- Proven experience in managing direct teams and sub-contractors to deliver high standards.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building services and building construction
- Able to manage commercial arrangements with suppliers and contractors
- Ability to manage internal relationships and expectations
- Places H&S at the forefront of any project
- H&S qualification (NEBOSH/IOSH)
After applying to this position we will asses your CV and relevance to the position
If successful a member of our team will contact you with further details about the position and company. We will ask you to come register with us, however if you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful.