My client is looking to recruit a people led Programme Manager.
As a Program Manager, you are at the beating heart of this organisations mission. Your role, though thoughtful and intuitive project guidance will be responsible for anticipating every need of the individuals in your team. Removing any operational and administrative obstacles, creating open lines of communication always to ensure the researchers are able to stay focused on their projects and goals.
You will be solution focused, always thinking of how to enable individuals you support, pre-empting their needs before they even arise.
Suitable candidates will have a natural optimistic nature, be incredibly people focused and thrives to work enabling highly intelligent individuals. You will need to work quickly, adapting to change and acting with integrity and passion at all times. You will be very organised, able to see things through with an analytical mind and be committed to the team and company you are enabling
- A team player capable of effectively facilitating and collaborating with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Highly organised with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Flexible, adaptable and highly responsive to the needs of the project, team and wider group.
- Experience in proactively coordinating individuals and teams for maximum productivity.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Basic understanding of process, project and program management theory and practices - and the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- Comprehensive understanding of process, project and program management theory and practices - and the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
- Experience working in fast paced, constantly changing, creative and dynamic environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.