Head of Projects
Head of Projects London - South England £75,000 plus package.
Your new company
An industry leader within the UK, EMEA and global outsourced facilities sector, my client have an envious reputation for delivering "best in class" services. As the organisation continues to grow they require talented and career driven professionals to sustain this.
Your new role
As Head Of Projects you will oversee a portfolio of accounts with responsibility for generating project revenues and future pipeline alongside managing a team of talented PM professionals. A challenging but rewarding role this position requires someone comfortable with all facets of a senior management position including; project delivery, financial planning, team management, H&S regulations, stakeholder management and revenue generation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Electrical or mechanical qualification to HND/HNC standard (or similar)
- At least 10 years working within the facilities sector managing projects
- Proven experience in managing direct teams and sub-contractors to deliver high standards.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building services and construction projects
- Able to manage commercial arrangements with suppliers and contractors
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders and their expectations
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- H&S qualification (NEBOSH/IOSH)
What you'll get in return
An industry leading salary of £75,000 plus 25% bonus, car allowance, pension and health care.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.