Head of Projects
Head of Projects (London)
Basic Salary of £75,000 plus 25% bonus, car allowance, pension and health care
Based in London
A large well known company is seeking a Head of Projects to join their growing Critical Environments team.
This organisation has various offices around the world with over 75,000 employees just in the UK. It is one of the world's largest commercial real estate services company offering a broad range of integrated services, while having core values of respect, integrity, service and excellence.
The Head of Projects will ensure the safe delivery of projects through the management of risk and competence. You will provide leadership in identifying and specifying project opportunities and recruit talent for present delivery and future growth of projects. Make sure the projects are completed on time and to budget, and to maximise profit through cost reductions and better buying of subcontractor services. Seek out opportunities to generate and secure new sales and plan and develop long term opportunities by creating a pipeline of opportunities. Also you will need to develop project financial plans and ensure positive cash flow.
We are looking for a person with proven experience within the facilities sector with over 10 years running and managing projects. You must be able to bring innovative solutions to a variety of projects and have excellent managerial and organisational skills. You will also need experience winning project contracts through effective relationships and presentations.
You will be required to have the following:
- Electrical or mechanical qualification to HND/HNC standard (or similar)
- At least 10 years working within the facilities sector managing projects
- Proven experience in managing direct teams and sub-contractors to deliver high standards.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building services and construction
- Able to manage commercial arrangements with suppliers and contractors
- Ability to manage internal relationships and expectations
- Strong financial acumen
- Knowledge of the construction market
- H&S qualification (NEBOSH/IOSH)
After applying to this position we will asses your CV and relevance to the position
If successful a member of our team will contact you with further details about the position and company. We will ask you to come register with us, however if you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful.