GSCI are recruiting a London/Home Counties based Project Coordinator with construction sector experience to join our growing team. The successful candidate will support Project Managers in generating a high standard of service delivery and reinforcing our reputation as a preferred service provider. They will achieve positive outcomes for our clients and play a key role in professionally assisting with complex construction and development projects across the healthcare sector
The candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Proficient in IT packages; MS Excel, Word Outlook & Project.
- NEC/APM Certification or working towards qualification would be a plus.
- Solid organisational skills including multitasking, time management and follow up.
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step by step action plans.
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control is beneficial.
- Should be a fast learner with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Needs to be very punctual and reliable.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and an ability to communicate information effectively.
- Well-organised, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
- Strong client facing and team work skills.
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, diplomatic, respectful and flexible
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Work as part of the project management team assisting with various project applications.
- Assisting project management team with production of Programmes.
- Administration of the company’s document control systems.
- Maintaining electronic filing systems for all project records.
- Attendance of meetings at site and/or external offices as requested by the Project Manager.
- Writing minutes for meeting attended with summarised action points.
- Pre-meeting preparation of documentation and relevant updates.
- Tracking and follow up of action points from all meetings are addressed/bought to attention before set deadlines
- Monitor project progress and bring to the Project Managers attention any issues that arise in a timely manner.
- Proactive production of regular Progress reports as required for various projects for review by Project Manager before publication.
- Liaison and professional communication verbally and in writing with suppliers, customers and sub- contractors.
- Act as first point of contact and communicate project status to all stakeholders after referral to Project Manager.
- Issuance of PMI’s /CE’s/EWN’s upon authorisation of Project Manager.
- Ensuring effective communication continues throughout the life of the commission
- Ensuring the use of best practice.
What We Offer in Return:
• Competitive salary
• 28 day’s holiday (increasing with service)
• Company Pension Scheme
• Tailored Industry recognised training and development
• On-going dedicated support and mentoring
• Opportunities to work with a wide range of clients on diverse & industry leading projects
• Genuine work / Life balance not always found within consultancy
• Career development