Associate Project Manager
This is a 9 month contract, working as part of a matrixed team with the purpose to make Expedia, Inc London a great place to work. The role will work in partnership with the Associate Project Manager London (D&I/Technology), both responsible, in partnership for mobilising London based activities including working with vendors, partnering across brands, owning an annual calendar of key events, ensuring site events in the focus areas are set up for success (including communication, logistics, coordination, technology etc)
- Be a key advocate in informing, engaging and inspiring colleagues and other interested parties around the CSR strategy, with particular focus on the CSR ambitions of community engagement and diversity and inclusion
- Co-create the annual plan around CSR and D&I for London in line with the global strategy and coordinate the execution of the plan
- Lead multiple project work-streams ensuring that all coordinate together
- Work with a matrixed team of people to make London a great place to work
- Coordinate with external vendors and internal affiliation groups
- Handle all related administration to ensure events and projects are executed
- Ensure that all project tasks are executed within budget, on time and to high standards is fundamental to be successful in the role
- Provide day-to-day support and troubleshooting of issues
- Provide on-going communication of status to key stakeholders including creation of core presentation materials
- Manage communication of CSR and D&I activities and projects in liaison with the communications team, internally and externally
- Build and grow a network of CSR champions around the business. Lead the company’s volunteering initiatives and developing a database of volunteering opportunities for employees
- Experience in working cross functionally and the ability to “get stuff done”
- Excellent administrative experience within a global organization
- Ideally previous experience of leading CSR projects and D&I projects (and a demonstrated passion for both)
- Due to the high level of confidentiality in the role, you have the highest level of ethics, good judgment and common sense.
- Advanced user knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and have excellent editing/proofreading skills.
- Extraordinary organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Judgment and creativity
- Effective communication with high level contacts both inside and/or outside the company (including managing vendors)
- Experience in organizing events
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.