IT Infrastructure Project Manager
We’re currently looking for an IT Infrastructure Project Manager to join our site-based team at Manchester Airport to work on the Manchester Airport Transformation Programme (MAN-TP). This is the most significant programme of investment ever made in Manchester Airport, a £1bn programme to upgrade and reconfigure existing assets and improve service to customers globally.
This is an opportunity to be involved in an exciting transformation project which will give you the experience and personalised learning support you need to take your career as far as you want it to go!
Overview of Role:
Responsible for delivery of IT systems and infrastructure across multiple packages. Co-ordinating and working with the Programme Engineer Business Analysts and stakeholders to achieve the IT deliverables and operational solutions to support the Programme timescales and budget.
Responsible for IT systems and Infrastructure, including:
- Manage the preparation of the system design and documentation, establish project delivery plans and appropriate control mechanisms to assure delivery
- Provide high level solutions and recommendations for the resolution of issues
- Identify and manage risk, issues and opportunities related to the IT Infrastructure and cross work-stream systems
- Oversee the plans for the implementation, test and transition into operation of new / altered IT infrastructure and systems, in line with the IT change control process
- Delivery of a project with reasonable complexity up to £30m in value - to budget, quality and time metrics including deliverables and activities of the appointed package supplier (s) / contactor(s)
- Setting project delivery approach and plan in consultation with key stakeholders
- Performance management of project team / resource
What You have to Offer:
- Proven experience of IT Project / Programme Management within a construction environment
- Demonstrable experience of IT delivery
- Knowledge and experience of the RIBA Plan of Work
- Masters degree or equivalent
- Relevant professional qualification or chartered status
- Previous Aviation experience is desirable but is not essential for this position.
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 28,000 people that generate €2.5 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. Please visit: ***************.
Arcadis UK now incorporates the Hyder and EC Harris brands.
What We Offer:
We offer a dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. Given the international spread of the business a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.
We offer a fantastic working environment where you own your destiny and will be encouraged to forge a successful career. In addition, we offer some excellent benefits, such as:
PMI and Income Protection
Highly competitive salary
Annual holiday allowance, plus the option to buy and sell
One of the best contributory pensions in the industry, Matched pension, up to 8%
Interest free Season Ticket Loan
Annual Professional Subscription Paid
Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
Long Term Service Awards
Refer a Friend Scheme that rewards you for every successful introduction you make