WHY WE NEED THE ROLE
Kantar have secured a significant investment to work on a transformation project which will be delivered across Kantar globally. The objective of the Change, Communications and Learning (CCL) work stream is to help to manage, deliver & sustain the successful implementation and adoption of the change. The Project Assistant will play a vital role in the administration, coordination and project management of activities, helping to ensure the team deliver successfully and on time.
The Project Assistant will be integral in coordinating and delivering the Change, Communications and Learning (CCL) Stream of the Project. The role will be varied from day to day administration and making sure the right meetings with stakeholders happen, to creating short surveys and suggesting further actions. There will be scope for the role to evolve during the project and we are looking for a self-starting individual who is willing to get stuck in.
This role will need to be able to assess the wider project implementation to ensure the CCL deliverables are in line with the overall project, whilst also liaising across certain functions to take into consideration any business as usual activities.
The Project Assistant needs to be a positive ambassador of this transformation and engage all stakeholders in the change.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- You will be part of a high-profile global transformation project
- Exposure to change management
- Exposure to project administration and management
- A supportive team
- A varied role where no day is the same!
The role is accountable for coordinating the stream of work which will include:
- Arranging key meetings including any large events or training
- Managing multiple timelines for our communications with different stakeholders
- Ensuring actions are agreed at all points of the project and that the CCL team are on track to deliver these and any key milestones of the project
- Tracking and monitoring progress and escalating risks where appropriate
- Managing communication and feedback channels with our stakeholders, such as inboxes and SharePoint sites, to ensure up to date information is available and all feedback is channelled through to the CCL team.
- In conjunction with the ccl lead, ensuring any project workstream costs are within budget
- The ability to input into design sessions, create feedback surveys, analyse results and suggest change
- Collaboratively working with many stakeholder groups within the project team, hr and kantar
Do you pride yourself on the following capabilities?
- Previous experience of project administration and/or project support
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- Self-starting with a proactive approach, and the ability to use professional judgement
- Ability to deal with a variety of stakeholders including senior leaders
- Ability to be able to synthesise information
- Previous experience in a large matrix environment
- HR experience (Not essential)
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you would be the best person for the role.