Clements Grey are representing a key client in the supply of building services to business and domestic customers. As an Operation Manager, you will come from a fast-paced environment such as automotive, FMCG, aerospace. You will be well versed with manufacturing processes, including Lean, Continuous Improvement, Transformation, Change and People Development. Setting strong KPIs.
As an Operations Managers you will deal with other team members, including interacting with managers of different areas of the organisation, presenting findings to stakeholders and higher management as well as training and supervising new employees and tracking and measuring staff performance. You will deliver against strong KPIs, and also set out what your team KPIs are.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Planning and controlling change.
- Managing quality assurance programmes.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.