Title: Project Manager (PM)
Sector : Residential
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per annum plus package
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager (PM) to join our client’s Regeneration division, specifically working on a stunning development in the heart of London, with this award-winning Developer. This development will consist of 300 units as an RC frame build, steel and stone masonery elements, as well as living walls and other interesting and challenging aspects to the project. You will be leading a well-established team who demonstrate a strong team-focused approach, therefore your ability to lead by example and believe in excellent people management will enable you to develop and grow within the role and wider business.
Key duties to include but are not limited to:
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and to profit
- Develop, monitor and control the budgets and P&L for each project
- Undertake day-to-day delivery of property & construction projects in relation to change programmes
- Deliver projects from inception to completion or within the various stages of the project in accordance to a project execution plan
- Programme management across a variety of projects within our client’s portfolio
- Identification and management of risk
- Undertake contract administration
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders / clients throughout all stages of the project
- Assist in the application of effective change controls throughout the project
- Manage and advise on landlord and tenant leasing agreements and specification requirements
We are looking for the following skills and attributes against the job criteria: Strong Project Management (PM) experience with a new homes builder. RC frame experience. Passion for delivering high quality builds. Excellent ability to keep on track and resolve issues related to the build programme. Able to resolve cost or time delivery issues in a methodical and productive manner. Confident making decisions and amending plans throughout the design to build stages. Supervisory experience. Able to lead teams with strong people management skills. Naturally a problem solver who strives to actively improve processes. IT literate and able to adapt to new technologies. CSCS card.
This is a great opportunity for the successful Project Manager (PM) to have a stable and progressive future within this rapidly growing leading Developer. You will be offered a competitive market salary, not to mention the chance to work on this unique and breath-taking project as well as many similar ones in the future.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for the Project manager position, then please apply today or call Ryan on 0203 390 0111 for more information.
redfish solutions promote a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments to take part in the recruitment process. Call us on 020 33 900 111 if you require additional assistance.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.