Project Manager Civil Engineering
A permanent opportunity has been created for an experienced Civil Engineering Project Manager to join a prestigious Station Upgrade Project in Central London as part of Crossrail. Works include a refurbishment and fit out of an operational station an existing station to include a new ticket hall, step free access, and
As the appointed PM on site, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the project supporting the senior team to ensure that health and safety and project excellence are being delivered at all times.
- Administer the project and allocated scope packages on a day-to-day basis.
- Supervise and control the all of the works within their allocated work packages.
- Produce method statements and risk assessments as necessary.
- Liaise with the client LU / NWR on site and meet on a weekly basis to discuss progress.
- Liaise with the Quantity Surveyor on all of the works
- Develop and mentor a project team
Key Duties And Responsibilities Include
As an experienced Project Manager, you will be educated to Degree level or equilivent. Due to the nature of the projects candidates with some experience of LUL or TfL / station refurbishment projects is key.
This Contractor has enjoyed phenomenal success worldwide over the past few years; as a result, they have just secured new schemes and a solid pipeline of work for the next 10 years.
There is a solid support network and a great opportunity for growth within the company for the right professional.