Job Title: Business Analyst
Suitable For: Business Analyst
Salary: Negotiable Dependant on Experience
Location: East Midlands- Client Facing (We endeavour to limit travel to within an hour to an hour and a half to client site within the region)
Work Pattern: Full Time (Monday to Friday)
Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
Who you'll be working for
At Stoneseed we provide innovative Project, Programme and IT services to a multitude of clientele nationwide, with projects covering a range of industries and technologies. Our success has been built around our innovative Project Management as a Service (PMaaS and BAaaS) model, supported with our Technical Advisory and Service Delivery Management functions. Stoneseed are not industry specific, nor aligned to any particular technology or vendors - this role is never the same and therefore, what they offer is variance to their Business Analysts, in a client facing environment.
Now please let us explain what we are like as a company to see if you think we fit what you are looking for. The best way to describe us, we believe, is as a close but growing family. We are not a big corporate company where you can sometimes feel like just a number. We recognise that behind our award-winning service is a great team, and our employees feeling valued is something our Directors feel passionate about.
On joining Stoneseed you will be provided with: A company laptop, free tea and coffee, onsite parking and 24 days' annual leave, plus an annual company day out. Feeling like part of a team can sometimes be a challenge when you are placed onto client sites, but we truly work hard to combat this. Each year there is a company day out to bring everyone together, not to mention team events, a Christmas party, and various other gifts and rewards throughout the year.
Along with several years' Business Analyst experience, you will have experience of:
- Maintaining and creating process flow diagrams, business requirements, project documentation
- Requirements gathering, "As is" and "To Be"
- Undertaking process and functional efficiency reviews and provides recommendations for improvement
- Defining and managing business and systems requirements
- Defining original scope, and manage subsequent changes to scope and ensure correct level of challenge to the business' requirements
- Producing progress reports
- Undertaking review (health-check) and process reviews
- Supporting the design, test and implementation of new processes and systems requirements
- Running one to one client interviews and workshops
- Providing support to the project team as required
- Leading communications and business change elements of a project in the absence of a dedicated project manager
What do they offer in return
- 24 days' annual leave (exc. Bank Holidays)
- Profit Share Scheme after 6 months
- An annual company day out for those eligible
- Personal Company Pension Plan
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Flexible points based benefit scheme (1+ year) including; -
- Additional holiday
- ERs pension contributions
- Childcare Voucher Scheme (after probation)
- Monthly £100 charity donation under our staff feedback initiative.
The next steps
So, you know where you stand, we aim to respond to applicants within 5 working days.